Kev and I are hoping to find out what we are having in about2 weeks!! Wahoo! But I want to hear every one's guess's.... I thought i knew for sure it was a little girly girl, but I just don't know!?
I'm guessing a boy. Calli we just changed our blog to a private blog. text me with your email address so we can add you to the people who are allowed to view it.
Girl for sho. You would have to much fun with a girl. Although there are some super cute boy clothes recently... Hmmm, I still think I'll stick with a girl as my guess:)
10 comments:
I am guessing that it is a girl.
Oh there is definitely a little baby Calli on the way, so thats my guess!! GIRL!!
Its Dakota for sure!!! I can just tell!
Its a boy! But if not, then i'm gonna say its a girl... :)
I think it's a BOY! Kevs family is full of testoserone so YA BOOIIII!!!!!!!!
I know! You'll have to come over when we move in!! When Kev is done with school you guys should come look up there!
I dont know, but let's guess it is a girl!!!!
I'm guessing a boy.
Calli we just changed our blog to a private blog. text me with your email address so we can add you to the people who are allowed to view it.
Girl for sho. You would have to much fun with a girl. Although there are some super cute boy clothes recently... Hmmm, I still think I'll stick with a girl as my guess:)
Post a Comment