Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feels so good to finally know!

We are having a boy! Seriously, I am so happy. I knew I would have been either way, but this is good. I think Parker will be stoked because he has been out numbered his whole life. Kevin already has big plans for his little guy... PW 50...



here he is....


see him grabbing his leg on this one?? Oh I love this BOY!!!!!!!
For those of you that know me well, its probably not hard to believe that he already has quite the wardrobe, even though we have only known for two days! Now we just need to get thinking of a name...

4 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

Congrats you guys! It will be so fun to have another boy, Tal and Port will be about 1 1/2 years older than him. They will have fun in a few years!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Yeah! A boy! He will be one little spoiled boy! Look at that motorcycle! Chris will be flattered when you tell him that you are naming him Christopher! you are so kind! I'm so excited for you!!!

ronelle and steven said...

So you know what this means don't you? It means that I'm going to have the only girl of everyone! I hope all your boys will be nice to the girl I have one day!

Tosha said...

I'm glad that my guess was wrong cause now our lil guys can be buddies.