Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meh-ico!

In January we went on a cruise with Kev's family to mexico! Here are some pics!! Turns out this was really good timing for kev and I to take such a fun trip because a few days after we got home we found out that we are going to have a baby!! Holy cow... it was a good surprise! I'm just feeling lucky that the 1st trimester sickness waited to hit me until we got home, thanks baby! :) Kev and I are so excited to be parents and feel very blessed.

10 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

We are so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Devin said...

Looks like a cool trip. Congrats also on da little one! Thats going to be awesome!

Landon and Jen said...

Hi Calli! I found your blog whahoo! Mine is jenandlandongibb.blogspot.com
post pregnant pics when you start to show! cant wait to see you guys this summer!

Shelly said...

Congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Wahoo! I loved when I saw the name Peanut on your blog.
i'm so excited to see peanut! I hope you are not too sick!!!

Wes and Jess said...

what is your email so I can add you to our blog? send it to jessicaridd@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Oh my I have to tell you again how excited I am for you. You will honestly be the best mom evva!

ronelle and steven said...

So I didn't get your comment you left a couple months ago on my blog until today! How funny. I didn't know you or Jen had blogs and now I see them! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kev and Calli, this is Shay. I found your blog through Bryce's and just wanted to say congrats on the baby! I am so excited for you! Take care and we love you guys!

kristin brown said...

Hey Calli! I saw your comment on my blog about wanting pictures and I would love to do some! So email me at iamkristinbrown@gmail.com and we'll figure out a time that works for you!!