Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GROWING...

Nash is getting so cute and chubby.. here are some recent pics..

                            



Nash Happenings
-very good at smiling and story telling
-rolled over for the first time at 4 weeks
-has slept all the way though the nigh the last 5 nights in a row!! yeay!! (he is 2 mths now)
-had his first, very needed, hair trim yesterday
-still continues to projectile barf all over mommy and daddy.

7 comments:

Chase and Lacie said...

Look how cute he is I can't believe the hair he has!!! Wow they grow so fast, I hope you are loving every min of it.

ronelle and steven said...

i'm fairly certain that he's kevin's kid

Lindsay Jones said...

Great pictures!!! He is so sweet and chubby.

Lauren said...

so cute! =-) he is the cutest baby boy!

Cody and Julie said...

Oh my lands.... he is so stinkin cute!!!

Anne said...

He is SO cute! Although I'm not surprised:) I can't believe he rolled over already! That's not supposed to happen until 6 months! SMARTIE!

Unknown said...

Her email is minisaraguy@gmail.com, of course I would forget to include that important detail :)