He is just too cute!! I love the Halloween costume, perfect for a cuddly baby. It was a beautiful blessing. We felt bad we had to leave early, we will have to see you all again soon.
I love his costume and he looked so handsome in his blessing outfit! The blessing was perfect, Kevin did such a wonderful job.... You have the cutest family!
7 comments:
He is just too cute!! I love the Halloween costume, perfect for a cuddly baby. It was a beautiful blessing. We felt bad we had to leave early, we will have to see you all again soon.
Love both outfits!!! And Calli, you are looking good!!!
He is ridiculous! So cute! Eden still doesn't have that much hair! I need to see him :)
I love his costume and he looked so handsome in his blessing outfit! The blessing was perfect, Kevin did such a wonderful job.... You have the cutest family!
Seriosuly, can a baby be any cuter?!!!?
Holy cow Calli he has doubled in size since I saw him!! Love the skeleton outfit!!! I'm going to nick name him "bones"
"Skeleton...YES!!!" -Tyler
"That blessing outfit looks so cute on him" -Tosha
Post a Comment