Lying in bed last night thinking how crazy it will be that in just a few days...... There will be another boy in my life that I love just as much as this one. Who knew that was possible!??
I am so excited for the both of you. You two will be amazing parents, I can't wait for you to experience it! You better let me know when you have that little guy.:)
7 comments:
Wow that was a really cute post! I got the goose bumps:) Your preggo belly is cute.......but I can't wait to see the baby!
I am so excited for the both of you. You two will be amazing parents, I can't wait for you to experience it! You better let me know when you have that little guy.:)
You guys are such a cute family! Im excited to see you as parents, you two are going to make a great Mommy and Daddy!
Ya Calli that would be great if you could find out how much she charges, i thought those pictures were amazing! Is she as good with infants?
I would love to do some photos of your little man! I can't believe he's almost here!
Go baby go!!! Love the bursting pictures. Can't wait to meet him!
Hey Beautiful! I'm just barely getting to know your blog. I'm sure the next time I see it there will be a new wonderful face on it. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment