This is me and Nash blogging this post!

I just love how cuddly Nash is.
This is his first bath at home, you can tell he just loved it!
This was right out of my belly, he was already so cute!
Our first family picture!!
With 16 hours of labor I could NOT keep my eyes open!!
I love this pic of Nash checking out his daddy..
This was right after we got to take him home!


11 comments:
i like his little fig leaf covering. did you photoshop that in? how's recovery going? let me know if you need or would like anything!
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in real life :)
He is so cute! He has tons of hair! Good job you guys!
what fun photos! poor kids gonna be spoiled, i can tell already :)
Congrats and I cant wait to see you guys at Christmas!
He is absolutely adorable Calli!!! What a cute Mommy you are!
Can't believe you are already blogging! With such a cute baby to show off its no wonder. We are so happy for you. Nash is absolutely adorable! Take care of yourself.
Oh my gosh he is so cute, congrats to the both of you. You two will be great parents. I hope the pain is ok for you Cal, if you need anything at all please let me know.
Calli!!!! He is sooooo beautiful! Oh my gosh!!!!! That hair! He is so darn handsome. Yay!
OOhhh I love the pictures! Keep them coming!
Oh MY HECk!!! He is gorgeous! Look at his hair. It's cute and curly! I must see him soon! Calli, so sorry to hear about the rough delivery. Let me know if I can do anythig for you! I have a present I need to get over to you. I just want to eat him up!!! I want a fig leaf!!!
So sweet. Hope you're doing okay. I can't wait to come see you guys.
Post a Comment