Tanner Took some really good pics on our Yellowstone trip last week.... here are a few...Tanner leaves this tues. on his mission to Brazil... I already miss him.
oh, PS this is my belly now... im just over 28 weeks along. Just a couple more wonderful months!
Wow, beautiful pictures. what kind of camera do you use? We also went to yellowstone too. Too bad we didn't see ya! I also love that quote about your dad, it is simply perfect. I bet mary is excited for your baby, we are!
Your belly is SOOOO cute! I want to see you!! I will be in Utah August 11th-25th want to go to Jamba and cafe rio with me and have a dance party to britney after?
calli you are so CUTE, I love your belly!!! You look so good. I was going to tell you I am sure that party you went to was close to the one I had. You should just try it you will be amazed at the money you save.
7 comments:
Love all the pictures, especially the belly one. You are too cute!
Wow, beautiful pictures. what kind of camera do you use? We also went to yellowstone too. Too bad we didn't see ya!
I also love that quote about your dad, it is simply perfect.
I bet mary is excited for your baby, we are!
you're so cute pregnant!!! i hope you're feeling alright and everything!
Your belly is SOOOO cute! I want to see you!! I will be in Utah August 11th-25th want to go to Jamba and cafe rio with me and have a dance party to britney after?
Amazing pictures! Especially that last one! Cute Belly!
I love the pictures sis! Looks like you guys had a fun time! I am glad kev is protecting your boy on that last picture haha! He is a goof!
calli you are so CUTE, I love your belly!!! You look so good. I was going to tell you I am sure that party you went to was close to the one I had. You should just try it you will be amazed at the money you save.
Post a Comment