Thursday, July 16, 2009

GOOD NEWS!



GOOD NEWS!! My fam put the 629 shirts on etsy.com which means you can now purchase them, so please check the blog: sixtwonineapparel.blogspot.com. Or go to 629apparel.etsy.com. I know they have more styles on the way. We hope you like them, THANKS!!


~For those of you that don't know whats going on with the 629 shirts... well we have been wanting to do something with all parkers amazing artwork.. so my ever so talented mother has desinged some shirts with the art... She has some really cool ones coming with more of his african stuff... spread the word!!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that love! I am sure that will help a ton!

Unknown said...

That is really exciting! The shirts look great!

Tosha said...

I love the Jeep shirt, I'll have to get one for Tyler

amity said...

calli, i love your blog!!! you are too dang cute and perfect for kev. i had no idea your family had a shop on etsy. i will have to go there and check it out! i love how you put captions on your pictures. how do you do it?