Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sorry, more family pics!

My Friend Kate is just getting into photography and wanted to "practice" on us.
They turned out so stinking cute.. I don't think she needs practice at all!!












GRACIAS Kate!!! We love you.

6 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Ok it's official...I love your family! The pictures turned out sooo cute! Miss you :( Hope your surviving the holidays!

Tyanna said...

These pictures are so cute Cal! Such a cute family! P.S. I love your bangs!

Anonymous said...

tee hee! well for over a year now ive practiced too much on my dogs and the wilderness so it's time for humans!!!

The Coy's said...

Oh my goodness i absolutely loved all of your pictures! You guys are so cute! and Nash is looking looking more and more like a boy than a baby! Mason too, it makes me sad!

Sarah said...

You guys are just so photogenic! My goodness!

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

You guys are adorable!!!!!!!!