Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jeep Safari and Easter goodness!

The Jeep safari was so much fun this year!! Nash was hardcore!!! He was amazing the entire time, it was great! The weather was beautiful... Saturday we had the tops off the Jeeps and it was windy.. so a little chilly but Friday and Sunday were sunny and warm.

Here are some pics... we always have an Easter egg hunt Sunday and the kids loved it. We didn't do Easter with Nash till Monday but he loved it. Ill put some pics on of that day as well.

We felt bad to miss conference but I'm so exited to read all the talks.. I head it was amazing!!

Hope you all had a great Easter!!


3 comments:

Cody and Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody and Julie said...

Such great pictures! I love the one with you and your Grandma (I am guessing that's who it is), you are so stinkin' pretty!

Tessa said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! you have so many fun/cute pictures!!