Very very cute!!! I hope your cute lil' family had a great chritmas!
he's so cute! He better remember his first christmas with us!!
Wow I miss my little Nash bug!!! Glad to see you had a good Christmas!
calli he is adorable!! love the new pictures, looks like you guys had a great holiday!
Thanks for the blog invite! He is sooo cute. :) Now we can set up Nash and Gentry in a few years! :)
Such a cutie! My goodness, I love his hair!!
So you work at America First? We live in SLC, I work at the Metro branch on 5oo S 455 E. I have been there like 1 and 1/2 yrs. What are you doing there? You on loans, lead teller...something else? so funny, let me know.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very very cute!!! I hope your cute lil' family had a great chritmas!
he's so cute! He better remember his first christmas with us!!
Wow I miss my little Nash bug!!! Glad to see you had a good Christmas!
calli he is adorable!! love the new pictures, looks like you guys had a great holiday!
Thanks for the blog invite! He is sooo cute. :) Now we can set up Nash and Gentry in a few years! :)
Such a cutie! My goodness, I love his hair!!
So you work at America First? We live in SLC, I work at the Metro branch on 5oo S 455 E. I have been there like 1 and 1/2 yrs. What are you doing there? You on loans, lead teller...something else? so funny, let me know.
Post a Comment