Wednesday, December 17, 2008

where is my bed?

I accomplished something I have never done! I worked about 100 hours in one week. The financial instutution I work at needed extra help because we merged with another credit union. So I have been driving down to riverdale when ever I get off in logan and working till midnight and on my days off working 8am to midnight for the last week and a half! We finished the conversion Monday!!! Was it worth it?? I guess when I get my pay check on friday I might feel like it was.... but I dont think I want to do it again! :) With kev's finals and me helping with this I'm sure we have seemed a little anti social.... we should be back to normal now!!

4 comments:

Devin said...

100 hrs?!? Thats crazy! I think I did 60 once but that was no fun. I couldn't even imagine 100. Wow...antisocial I'd say, but maybe more like antilife! ha ha!

See you guys on Saturday...you are coming to T-square are you not?

Unknown said...

Way to go! If I'd been closer I probably would have been doing the same thing this week!

Alisha Johnson said...

What!?! So you were on the conversion team? That's insane Calli! Wow... I can't even imagine. That's awesome that it's complete though. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Sweetness, you are so brave!!!! I cant believe you worked that long!!

LOVE!!!!